Eléonore Coucke obtained her law degree in 2017 at the Université Libre de Bruxelles and is a member of the French-speaking Order of the Bar of Brussels.
She joined Schoups in 2020 and works mainly in the Corporate Law practice group with a focus on litigation.
Previously, she worked at CMS DeBacker.
- Master of Laws, Université Libre de Bruxelles, 2017
- Erasmus, Fundaçao Getulio Vargas (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil), 2015
- Bachelor, Sociology and Anthropology, 2013
- Lawyer, Schoups, 2020
- Lawyer, CMS DeBacker, 2018
- Legal Intern, C4 Ventures, London, 2017
French, Dutch, English, Spanish
- HEREMANS, T., DEPYPER, L. and COUCKE, E., "Trademarks, public policy and principles of morality in the time of corona", LexGo, 27 April 2020.
- HEREMANS, T., DEPYPERE, L. and COUCKE, E., "Copyright cannot protect the taste of your cream cheese dip", Lexology, 19 November 2018.