Inès Van Cayzeele
Inès Van Cayzeele obtained her law degree in 2015 after studying at Ghent University.
She is a member of the Dutch Brussels Bar (NOAB).
Inès joined our firm in April 2019. Inès’ main focus is on business law.
Inès is fluent in French, Dutch and English. She has a good passive knowledge of Spanish and German.
- Master of Laws (Ghent University - 2015)
- Erasmus Exchange- Universitat de València (2014-2015)
- Schoups – Brussels (April 2019 – present)
- Monard Law – Brussels (2016-2019)
- 'Stage international’, an international traineeship targeting young lawyers and run by the Paris Bar, which included a placement at RSDA avocats (2018)
- Internship at the Permanent Representation of Belgium to the United Nations in New York (2016)
FAGEL, M.J., DUNLAP, T., GRAPSAS, R., VORLAT, K., LOGES, R. and CLAYTON, J. with the contribution of VAN CAYZEELE, I. “Sustainability Disclosures in the EU After the 2014 Non-Financial Reporting Directive” in Insights: The Corporate & Securities Law Advisor, Wolters Kluwer 2017, p.12-23, VOL. 31.8