Jens Rediers obtained his law degree in 2008 at the KU Leuven and is a member of the Bar of Antwerp. He also obtained a postgraduate degree in Fiscal law at the UGent.
He joined our firm in 2018 and concentrates primarily on Private construction law.
Prior to that, he was a member of the Brussels Bar since 2010 and worked for several Brussels law firms.
Jens is active in Dutch, French and English.
- Master of Laws, KU Leuven, 2008
- Postgraduate degree Fiscal law, Ghent University, 2009
- Lawyer, Vigilantia (2010-2012)
- Lawyer, Lex Basilica (2012-2018)
- Lawyer, Schoups (since 2018)
Dutch, French, English
- WILLAERT, E., REDIERS, J. and NASSER, R., "Impact coronacrisis op vastgoed, projectontwikkeling en aanneming", webinar, Lexalert, 16 April 2020.
- REDIERS, J., "Praktische essentials: opleveren van werken", webinar, Schoups, 6 May 2020.
- REDIERS, J., "Praktische essentials: totstandkoming en wijziging van de opdracht, zorgvuldig onderhandelen", webinar, Schoups, 13 May 2020.